FUNDING TRADITIONAL NEIGHBORHOOD PUBLIC SCHOOL COMMUNITIES IN SOUTHERN ARIZONA
STEM-CAN Supporters Principles
- SCS is deeply convinced ‘it takes a community’ to educate its own youngsters maturely.
- All SCS funds and efforts are motivated “For 100% graduation of caring students.”
- All SCS efforts are approved by the clear authority of the local Public School Principal.
- No one knows a school community’s needs and joys better than that community itself.
- No one, no one, really cares as much about a community’s success as that community does.
- All SCS funds are directed to enhancing cooperation within the Public School Community.
In Accord With The Above Principles…
Thank you for visiting Stem-Can.org! We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that relies on donations to help further our goals of helping Public Schools in Southern Arizona. If you wish to make a donation - please visit our Support Page.