We just now roared through the $200,000 mark as the number of our gifts for classroom projects approaches 400; great growth from last year as more and more teachers and principals learn how simple it is to get help according to these GUIDELINES:
GUIDELINES for helping your fellow teachers and your school further; on an annual school-year (June 1 to May 31) basis…
1. We fund up to 20 teacher-proposed projects ($60.00 to $600.01) that total up to $10,000.00 per school.
2. We fund one project per applicant per school year.
3. We do not fund travel related expenses.
4. We fund only principal-approved projects.
5. A simple one-page principal-approved Teacher Assistance Proposal gets our prompt attention.
6. On prompt approval, a gift check payable to your school is mailed directly to applicant’s school address.
7. Applicant delivers the check to hisher principal for appropriate processing.
8. New this year, after some 10 of your teacher projects have been funded, Principal may also propose project[s]
within the limiting total of $10,000.00 per school per year.
9. As a 501[C](3) charitable education corporation, we challenge your local businesses and the more fortunate to help.
10. We will match tax-free donations raised locally for your school within the $10,000.00 annual limit;
see our website https://www.stem-can.org/support.
11. We strive to heed our own advice to you and others: “2 B happy, help others 2 B happy.”
Together we can do more and enjoy it,
Stephen F. Uhl, Ph.D., President
STEM-CAN Supporters, Inc.
Suite A150, Unit 142
12112 N. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85755
“2 B happy, help others