STEM-CAN Supporters, Inc. (SCS) is an educational charitable corporation; the SCS mission is to fund conventional (not charter) public school teacher-proposed projects for developing scientific or critical thinking skills but are beyond their budget.
SCS GUIDELINES for funding conventional public school teachers’ proposed projects:
1. We fund one project per teacher applicant per funding year (August 15 to March 15).
2. We fund projects costing $60.00 to $600.01 up to a total of $10,000.00 per school per year.
3. We fund only principal-approved projects.
4. We do not fund travel related expenses.
5. A simple one-page principal-approved Teacher Assistance Proposal is required.
6. On approval, a gift check is made payable to your school.
7. Applicant promptly delivers the check to his/her principal for appropriate processing.
8. ASAP Applicant verifies receipt of the check as follows:
9. This prompt verifying email is required to complete the application process.
Questions about the guidelines or process? EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enhance your educational effectiveness STEM-CAN Supporters (SCS) is offering direct financial assistance to teachers in regular or traditional neighborhood public schools in Southern Arizona. If you are a teacher in such a traditional public school (not charter), you may apply for up to $600. Your Principal's expressed approval of the project is necessary. Respecting the above GUIDELINES, you may follow the link below to apply.
Having trouble with the online application? Download a WORD file, fill it out, and email the completed form to email@example.com (Please cc your principal).