STEM-CAN SUPPORT (SCS) funds conventional Southern Arizona public (not charter) school projects that are teacher-proposed and principal-approved but are beyond the teacher’s budget; teachers in these schools may apply for funding while observing the following detailed GUIDELINES:
SCS GUIDELINES for funding of conventional (not charter) public school teachers’ proposed projects:
1. We fund one project per teacher applicant per funding year (August 15 to March 15).
2. We fund projects costing $60.00 to $600.00 up to a total of $10,000.00 per school per school year.
3. We fund only principal-approved projects.
4. We do not fund travel related expenses.
5. After principal’s approval, applicant completes online application at: https://stem-can.org/teacher-assistance
6. On approval, FIDELITY CHARITABLE GIFT FUND (FCGF) mails a check to Applicant’s School Principal or District.
6a. Principal’s office verifies check’s location, for if it is not cashed within 60 days, it becomes void.
7. Principal’s office emails firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “ __school__ got FCGF check for __teacher____”
8. This important email should be cc’d to Teacher-Applicant so the funded project can progress timely.
Questions about the guidelines or process? EMAIL us at email@example.com.
To enhance your educational effectiveness STEM-CAN SUPPORT (SCS) is offering direct financial assistance to teachers in regular or traditional neighborhood public schools in Southern Arizona. If you are a teacher in such a traditional public school (not charter), you may apply for up to $600. Your Principal's expressed approval of the project is necessary. Respecting the above GUIDELINES, you may follow the link below to apply.